We are looking for:
Year pf Exp: 1
Age: Under 30
|Term: Full time
Function: IT Officer
Industry: Banking & Finance
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Language: English-Good, Vietnam-Fair
Location: Phnom Penh
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring, and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Establishing the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Undertaking data network fault investigations in local and wide-area environments, using information from multiple sources.
- Support and administration of firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering priority information.
- Upgrade data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Handle exceptional cases.
- Back up for customer care team if needed.
- Fulfill other tasks delegated by the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related fields
- Working experience is a plus
- Fluent English and Vietnamese is a plus
- Positive attitude/Service mind-based, good interpersonal relationship
- Willing to work a shift
- Computer skill/ internet usage
- Negotiation, problem-solving skills
- Customer service experience is an advantage
– Other benefits offer
How to Apply!
Please direct contact to:
092 288 891 (Mobile) / 023 63 11 699 (Office)
No. 52, Street 242, Sangkat Chatomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh